Property with agritourism in the heart of the Val d’Orcia, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The farm is located 1.5 km from San Quirico d’Orcia in an exceptional location with views of Pienza and the famous landscape.
The property consists of a farmhouse of 568 square meters, an agricultural outbuilding 200 square meters, a henhouse of 30 square meters, an annex of 140 sqm to be restored and 39 ha of land.
The farmhouse has two adjacent volumes. At the first floor of the more recent building is the residence of the owners of 120 square meters. The ground floor is used for Agriturismo and includes a welcoming dining room with fireplace and a kitchen with access to the garden.
The oldest part dates back to 1800 and was a secondary residence of the Cappuccini convent in San Quirico d’Orcia. The old two-storey building is fully renovated and offers accommodation for 12 people. At the ground floor there are beautiful cantinas with original vaults.
The property covers an area of 39 hectares of which 30 Ha of arable, 0.40 Ha of vineyard DOC Orcia, 2,50 Ha of olive grove, 5.50 Ha of forest and the remainder as private garden.
The company is certified for the production and processing of organically grown products.
San Quirico d’Orcia 1.5 km
Pienza 10 km
Bagno Vignoni 8 km
Montepulciano 25 km
Siena 45 km
A1 motorway 38 km